- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Need a Plumbing Expert?
Call Top Quality Plumbing!
Plumbing Tips & Tricks
Should I DIY My Bathroom Faucet Installation?
You depend on your faucet for drinking water, bathing, and washing dishes. But when it stops working properly, you need to act fast to avoid the spread of mold or the growth of rust. And if you've ne […]
Does My Water Heater Need To Be Replaced?
Do you experience sudden spikes in water temperature? Are you concerned about a leak? Does your water heater seem to run hot and keep going out? If you answered yes to any of these questions, it migh […]