- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Need a Plumbing Expert?
Call Top Quality Plumbing!
Plumbing Tips & Tricks
The Science Behind Sump Pumps: How Do They Keep Your Basement Dry?
As a professional plumber, has encountered countless situations where homeowners have relied on sump pumps to safeguard their basements from water damage. These unassuming devices play a vital role […]
Don't Get Left in the Cold: Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater is an essential appliance that provides hot water for various daily tasks, from showering to washing dishes. However, like any other piece of equipment, water heaters can experience […]